Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2019

3 Websites

My first Website that I find really helpful and fun is Touch Typing.  You have to type without using one finger. There can be some really funny sentences.  To pass the level you have to get the speed higher or the same as it says and you also have to beat the timer that is set.  Here is a screenshot of some of the levels I have passed.
 


My second Website I find really helpful is Wonderopolis. This is what my class uses for reading.  If you want to read about tigers or how to make popcorn or who made the mountain bike, you can use this website to find out.  You can also learn about other countries cultures.  Here are two screenshots of Wonderopolis.  
 This is what it looks like when you are reading a book.
                                                                     

 This is what it looks like when you are searching for a book.


My last Website I find interesting and helpful is Prototec which is a Math Website which you can use to help you learn basic facts. There are two ways to do this. One is a sheet test, which helps you learn them. The other is a timer test which helps you learn your basic facts quicker. The only difference between the two modes is that in the timer you have ten seconds to answer the question, or else you get it wrong. Here are some screenshots of Prototec. 

 This one is when you are choosing what to do.



 this one is the sheet test.



 This is one is the timer test.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin, this is Kieryn from the Summer Learning Journey.
    Well done for participating in the Summer Learning Journey and creating this blog post about three websites which you find helpful for your learning.
    Having the name of the website followed by a description and screenshots was a fantastic idea as it really shows your viewers everything you have been talking about.
    Touch Typing like such a fun website, and it is great how rather than having to pass a level you have to match or beat a specific time.
    Prototec is another great website to have included on your list, and it is awesome to see that you did include a maths website!
    When I was younger, my favourite learning websites to use were the maths ones. Math was my favourite subject at school, and I was always finding new maths questions to solve!
    What is it about Prototec that you like?
    Out of the three websites, which one is your favourite to use and why?
    If you could include a fourth website, which one would it be?
    Nga mihi

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post