Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2019

3 2 1 run!!

3 2 1 run!!

3 2 1 go!! as we sprinted round the track as fast as we could. We had to run two laps of Walter park so we all sprinted of to the distance all we could here was thump thump thump one minute later I could not here thump thump thump anymore I looked up. It was just me and zack and we were in the lead I started to sprint but he cought up with me.


Our second lap everyone was shouting go Zack and go Benjamin !!! We raced round the track. (we kept swapping round not that we meant to). It was really close right to the finish I went up the hill then down it we beside each we both sprinted to the end and Zack had won only by the size of your foot it was so close. I had come second I was really happy coming second. I love cross country it is awesome
Did you do cross country when you were younger if you did did you like it?

1 comment:

  1. good writing and what you could do is change where it says my boat held 14 boats

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post