Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

Treasure code

 Hello today for the Summer learning journey we had to do Treasure code saying what our favourite beach is. I decided to do mine on paper and take a photo for you to see my work. I hope you enjoy. 




The thing that I found the hardest was matching the letters with the arrows, boxes and lines. The thing I found the most fun was writing down my favourite beach in code. The thing that I learnt was how to write in treasure code.


What is your favourite beach? Write in treasure code or in english your favourite beach in the comments. Thanks for reading.






1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Well done for completing the treasure code activity!

    I have never been to Sumner Beach but it looks beautiful! What makes it your favourite?

    I think my favourite beach would be Long Bay in Auckland as I have lots of fun memories from going there.

    How did you find this activity? I have really enjoyed reading everyones posts on it.

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post