Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

The Little shoe maker

 This week our video was the little shoe maker here is my chunk. It is chunk 8.

Coordinating conjunction

Include a bracket

Use a simile

Adverbial phrase

Mr Ripout’s eyes were bulging with glee and his mouth was gaping. Mr Botte headed to the door of his shop, looking frustrated. Meanwhile Mr Ripout starts showing off with his new shoes. ROAR!! The shoes are as loud as a lion. Mr Ripout looks down in fright! Mr Botte turns round in confusion. Mr Ripout runs off into the city with regret. (Wondering if he would ever be able to live in any city for more than two day.) Mr Ripout throws the paper as he runs. It swoops down into Mr Bottes hands. He catches it with one hand and rips it in half. Mr Botte is so joyful, so excited, so amazed that his trick worked. Mr Botte sighs with relief finally he's gone...


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post