Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2022

SLJ Feedback 2022

Hello today I did the feedback form because I wanted to tell people how much I enjoyed this summer learning journey.  My favourite task was the Nanogirl plane dart challenge. The most challenging one was probably building different boats. The first thing I learned was to use a digital colouring in challenge then the other two was building a paper boat and plane. Next year I would love to see some more outdoor ones. Thank you so much for running this it was amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post