Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

UV Ratings

 Hello, Today for the summer learning journey we had to make a UV Rating so I used a pencil, one of my school books, A peg and a Chromebook/computer (to search the UV rating.) I learnt that the highest UV Rating is 11 and the lowest is one.

How do you make a UV Rating?

  1. You get your pencil and write down UV Rating on the top.
  2. Once you have finished that you write 11 at the top the you leave two spaces go down and  write 10 keep repeating this till you get down to 1.
  3. Go onto your chrome book and search up the UV rating
  4. you get your peg and place it on the number that the Uv is.
  5. You are done!
Here is the link to my planing.Link. I am still thinking where to put it.
Does yours look similar to this?

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin,

    What an incredible UV indicator. I like how you included different levels for the UV and a peg to shift the reading and make it usable! Ka pai! I also really like that you gave instructions so if your readers wanted to make their own, they could!

    What was the most challenging bit of this activity? Would you add anything to your indicator?

    Have you considered adding colours or pictures?

    Keep up the fantastic work and I can’t wait to see more of your posts!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post