Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Te Huarere/weather

 Hello today for the summer learning journey we could do a maori activity and our challenge was to ask what is the weather in maori and answer the question. I recorded myself saying the maori question and me doing the activities. I hope you enjoy. I had to link it. (press link to watch the video).

The trickiest part was trying to make a sentence in maori. The most fun part was doing the activities. thanks for watching and reading.😄

What is the weather like where you are today? Can you say it in the comments in maori?


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Benjamin

    My name is Shannon and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your blog post. Unfortunately the link needs to have the sharing permissions changed so I can watch it. I really enjoyed this activity too and as I am just learning te reo, I was keen to have a go. It’s been crazy weather all across New Zealand hasn’t it! Fine but still rainy and cloudy at times!

    I am on holiday with my family so I asked my mum, “He aha te tohu huarere?” She replied, “He rangi paki.” It looks like we might be going for a swim! What have been you doing over your summer break?

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post