Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2020

PBL

 Whats PBL? PBL stands for Project based learning here is our google site that Jacob and I made. Site link I hope you enjoy and like our songs.

Our songs are about Letting others talk for themselves and speak nicely, No racism or abuse of any Kind. Your words can hurt other people's feelings and this can be very upsetting and cause people to be unhappy. Consider your words carefully  and think before you say.   

Thanks for reading.


Which song was your favourite?


1 comment:

  1. Hi Ben,
    I love that Stitches song. It really inspired me
    I love the site beast.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post